28598 Kristin Lane
Highland, CA 92346
Education: AA Associates of Arts in Business at University of Phoenix, 05/2010
Loan Processor - Loan Originator Training at the American School of Mortgage Banking 10/2004
Computer knowledge: MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, and QuickBooks
Objective: To use my 15+ years of work experience, with 6 years of management experience, along with my education to obtain a position in the mortgage industry that will utilize my experience and skills to benefit the company and myself in growth and success.
02/01/11 - present Livescan Superprints San Bernardino, CA - Office Manager
- Fingerprint customers for criminal background checks for employment, citizenship, record review, etc.
- Accounts payables and receivables
- Review customer’s and client’s records for accuracy
- Review Government and Client’s Contract Agreements for accuracy
- Provide offsite support for Clients.
- Communicate effectively with owner
- Systematically input employee timesheets
- Provided performance percentages, which gave employees additional incentive pay depending on their performance in the warehouse
- Also, assigned to a team that implemented an additional but non-monetary incentive program as well
02/25/10 - 01/14/11 Kelly Services San Bernardino, CA - Administrative Assistant
10/21/05 – 02/25/10 Manage household finances and took care of parent.
05/21/00 – 10/21/05 UPS – Supply Chain Solutions Mira Loma, CA - Financial Analyst
- Process accounts payables and receivables
- Create profit & loss statements and Accruals
- Review contracts for accuracy, for upper management
- Verify incoming invoices, code for processing
- Provide management team with spreadsheets, reports and P&L’s each month
- Over fifteen years office experience
- Excellent organizational skills, punctual, and follow directions accurately
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in fast pace, high volume environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Assist with organizational goal and achievements