To Whom It May Concern,
In the interest of exploring new career opportunities, I am submitting my resume for your review and evaluation. I am seeking a challenging position in property management in the Inland Empire area, which will utilize my knowledge and experience effectively.
As my resume states I have experience exercising my sales, marketing, management and customer relations within very diverse industries. I have a proven track record of helping troubled portfolios/properties recover and prosper, leasing up "lease up" communities in a record setting time frame, building teams that work together for the common goal and promoting teamwork, ownership, & integrity.
My desired success in producing results has made me a resource in my previous work experience. I believe it is at my best interest to further expand my experience by offering my professionalism and skill-set to your company. I would very much like to be considered for the position and I appreciate the time spent reviewing my resume.
To secure a position with a well established organization within a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in customer service and administration.
• Ability to lead and supervise a team In a dynamic environment to accomplish goals and missions in support of the agency
• Works in fast-paced environments while delighting customers
• Enjoys working in a team environment
• Excellent communication skills; oral, written and interpersonal
• talks In a way the customer can understand
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite including Word and Excel
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Assistant Manager 268 units / Galleria at Towngate Apartments
November 2011 – March 2013 Moreno Valley, California
• Marketing and market surveys
• Three day notices
• Lease renewals and prepare all lease related paperwork
• Service requests
• Resident retention
• MRI and Lead 2 Lease experienced
• Collect, post, and deposit all rental payments
• Monitor utility program (Ista)
Property Management/Park Heights and Summit Place Apartments
October 2009 - 2011 San Bernardino, California
• Increased occupancy from 75% to 98% within 60 days
• Consistently meet NOl
• Exceeded budgeted occupancy goals
• Three day notices
• Oversaw a staff of 3 employees
• Sec 8 and HUD experience
• Completion of Grace Hill
• Compliance with Fair housing
• Oneslte Real Page and OPS Technology experienced
Customer Service/Sales Representative
April 2004 - 2009 Hoot Winc, Ontario, California
• Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to regulations and procedures.
• Issues written and oral instructions.
• Leads and supervises teams of four to five individuals responsible for customer service tasks,
• Communicates with numerous customers and employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information and address complaints.
• Train other staff members to perform work activities
• Check patrons' Identification In order to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Associate of Arts Degree
San Bernardino Community College
• Available upon request