Executive Assistant/ Administration/ Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable/
26272 Sixth Street, Highland, CA 92346
15+ years of Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, including executive support, office management, billing/invoicing, payroll administration, customer care, account management, database administration, document preparation, travel/meeting coordination, and project/program support. Superior multi-tasking talent, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments, and develop solutions to challenging business problems. Impressive ability to learn new organizational processes, and procedures with minimal ramp-up time. Computer expertise, with proficiency in all MS Office programs.
Word, Excel, Outlook, OpenOffice, Google Docs, Microsoft Works, QuickBooks, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable.
Hi Desert Legal and Business Services, Yucca Valley, CA 2008-2015
- Process accounts receivable, accounts payable, and Prepare accurate and complete Federal and state tax returns for clients.
- Prepare legal documents including Divorce, Paternity, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Civil Harassments, Guardianships, Bankruptcy, Answer to Unlawful Detainers and Answer Child Support Motions.
- Develop solutions to challenging business problems including organization, Investigating and auditing books.
Confidential, Rancho Mirage, CA 2007-2008
- Anticipated and provided exceptional round the clock administrative, business, and personal support to client, followed through on all details and tactfully handled sensitive situations and confidentiality.
- Managed a $40,000.00 monthly household budget, while negotiating price slashes saving 20%.
- Excelled in resolving client challenges with innovative solutions, hiring, and supervising staff, scheduling, calendaring, and event planning, preparing reports, and developing spreadsheets.
Power Staffing Solutions Inc., Rancho Mirage, CA 2007-2007
- Assisted management with on-going projects and special events.
- Served as ‘Gate Keeper’ for all team members by handling emails, telephone calls and other direct communications received by clients.
- Coordinated and executed management’s calendar and travel arrangements.
Shreve Trucking, Joshua Tree, CA 2005-2007
- Monitored driver logs for hours of service to ensure compliance with the Department of Transportation and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association practices.
- Investigated and resolved accounts payable and accounts receivable discrepancies totaling $25,000.00.
- Reviewed and monitored shipping and receiving transactions and documentations including bills of lading.
Yucca Valley Van and Storage, Yucca Valley, CA 2005-2005
- Coordinated and dispatched local and long haul drivers and staff.
- Processed and monitored shipping and receiving transactions and documentations.
- Resolved years of backlogged work, restored order, and organization to process/records in disarray, researched and solved billing problems and corrected invoicing and journal entry errors that had previously been missed resulting in a correction of $50,000.00 in discrepancies.
Power Staffing Solutions Inc., Rancho Mirage, CA 2005-2005
- Demonstrated the ability to fill in at a moment’s notice, and quickly mastering new systems.
- Supported client document requests by insuring all requested documents received in a timely matter and in accordance with CA Public Recorders Acts.
- Scanned documents into electronic records management software program in accordance with quality control procedures with impressive document rate as well as outstanding accuracy rate.
Office Assistant II
Riverside County Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder’s Office, Riverside, CA 2003-2005
- Collaborated and trained with Auditor-Controller and Appraisal staff while, preparing audit assignments, as well as preparing, and processing tax roll corrections.
- Established and maintained a positive working relationship with housing developers as we worked on claims for new construction exclusions as well as acted as the liaison between them and the Assessor, Auditor, and Tax Collector Departments.
- Developed and enhanced professional relationships with Government Agencies on Eminent Domain Issues, Senior Tax Postponements, and Mapping Issues.
Copper Mountain College, Joshua Tree, CA
Legal Assistant Certificate - San Bernardino Legal Aid Society, San Bernardino, CA
High School Diploma - San Gorgonio High School, San Bernardino, CA